Child Protection Training (online through 4-H Connect)
All volunteer leaders are asked to complete this training. Training is required every 2 years.
- Sign into 4-H Connect with your email address and password.
- Click on the “Edit” button next to your name.
- Look on the upper left corner, and you will see the word “Trainings” in blue.
- Click on the word “Trainings”.
- Next, look on the upper right corner, and you will see a gray and white box that says “Available Trainings”.
- Click on “Available Trainings” and then you will see the “Child Protection Training” listed.
- Click on “Sign Up” and you will begin the training course.
- Texas 4-H Youth Development Management Guide – PDF
- Top 10 List for Club Managers – PDF
- That’s A 4-H Project PowerPoint – PPT
- Effective 4-H Meetings – English PDF | Spanish PDF
- Organizing Your 4-H Project Group – English PDF | Spanish PDF
- Parent Involvement –English PDF | Spanish PDF
- Parliamentary Procedure: Parli-Pro – PDF
- Planning the Project Meeting – English PDF | Spanish PDF
- Project Selection – Record Keeping – English PDF | Spanish PDF
- Teaching Techniques – English PDF | Spanish PDF
- The 4-H Club Meeting – English PDF | Spanish PDF
- The 4-H Project – English PDF | Spanish PDF
- The Learning Environment – English PDF | Spanish PDF
- Understanding Youth – English PDF | Spanish PDF
- Welcoming New Members- PDF
- CLUB ED: http://texas4-h.tamu.edu/volunteer_clubed
- 4-H Volunteer Virtual Conference Recordings: http://texas4-h.tamu.edu/volunteer_conference
- Texas 4-H Financial Rules & Guidelines: http://texas4-h.tamu.edu/files/2014/07/TX4H_FinMgt_RulesGuidelines.pdf
4-H Club Corner Blog: http://agrilife.org/bandera4hclubcorner/